Greetings MYF Families,
Like it or not, the calendar will be turning to April soon and, with that, focus will turn to the start of the 2021 Muskego Youth Football season. Through the combination of continued success on and off the field and outstanding support of our families and sponsors, our program and has grown to become one of the more respected and admired youth programs in the area.
With that status, Muskego Youth Football looks to continue its success.
With the returning faces, and especially with the number of new families in our program, comes questions and curiosity. We have crafted this email to provide as much information as possible for what to expect in the coming days and weeks, as well as in an attempt to address the most common questions that we have been asked of us through our email portal at firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that not all questions will be answered with one document and encourage you to reach out to us through the email address with additional questions that you may have. PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS EMAIL COMPLETELY AS IT CONTAINS A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF PERTINENT INFORMATION.
2021 Muskego Youth Football Equipment Handout and Parent Meeting
THIS MEETING IS FOR BOTH PLAYERS AND PARENTS. AS SUCH, PARENTS SHOULD PLAN ON STAYING FOR THE DURATION OF THE ASSIGNED TIME FOR THE GRADE.
MYF Equipment Shed and Visitor grandstands located on the west side of the Varsity Football field. Park in the administration building parking lot
8th Grade - 8:30 AM to 11 AM
· 8:30 AM to 9:15 – Parent Meeting
· 8:45 AM to 10:00 AM – Equipment Handout
· 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM – 1st Practice/Team Meeting
7th Grade - 10 AM to 12:30 PM
· 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM – Parent Meeting
· 10:15 AM to 11:30 AM – Equipment Handout
· 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM – 1st Practice/Team Meeting
6th Grade - 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM
· 11:30 AM to 12:15 AM – Parent Meeting
· 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM – Equipment Handout
· 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM – 1st Practice/Team Meeting
5th Grade - 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM
· 1:00 PM to 1:45 PM – Parent Meeting
· 1:15 PM to 2:30 PM – Equipment Handout
· 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM – 1st Practice/Team Meeting
1st thru 4th Grade - 2:30 PM to 3 PM
· 2:30 PM to 3:15 PM – Parent Meeting
· 2:45 PM to 4:00 PM – Equipment Handout
WHAT TO BRING
This is always a very stressful and hurried time for everyone and we are committed to doing the absolute best we can in order to make things as seamless and easy for everyone as we possibly can. Thank you in advance for your patience and flexibility in advance of the season starting and, if you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Thank you and we will see you on August 1st.
MYF Board of Directors